The team is led by Miss Lalrinawmi, Consultant Gynaecologist. Her private consulting rooms are at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital, Wroughton, Wiltshire and at The Shalbourne Suite, Great Western Hospital, Swindon.
We offer a wide range of individualised services including general gynaecology check-ups and cancer screening. In addition, we also provide comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options for conditions such as period problems, menopausal problems, pelvic pain and endometriosis, diseases of the uterus (womb) like fibroids and adenomyosis, and ovarian problems such as ovarian cysts, polycystic ovarian diseases etc. We also regularly see and treat women with prolapse.
- Advanced laparoscopic (minimal access or keyhole) surgery e.g. laparoscopic hysterectomy & excision of endometriosis.
- Benign Gynaecology
- Pelvic pain & endometriosis
- Abnormal bleeding & endocrine (hormonal) problems
- Diseases of the uterus (womb) e.g. fibroids, adenomyosis
- Diseases of the ovary e.g. ovarian cysts, polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Colposcopy, smears & disorders of the cervix (BSCCP accredited)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) & problems relating to the menopause
- Adolescent gynaecology
- Early pregnancy problems
- Contraception & Family Planning advice